Homemade stuffing is my favorite thing about Thanksgiving. I wish people served it more than just once a year. – Troy Gentile
Here’s what you’ve been waiting for, the 100% Best Stuffing Recipe in the world.
It is enjoyed by people of all generations, and if you think you’ve seen a tryptophan snoozefest at past Thanksgiving gatherings, then just wait until you experience this.
Let your parents know. Let your friends know. Let Martha Stewart know.
We are about to share a treasured secret that will be handed down for years to come. There are a lot of choices, many regional preferences, but according to a lot of marketing research and social media trends this is the 100% Best Stuffing Recipe, so enjoy.
- 1 proprietary blend of medium-firm memory foam and microfiber fill called Oomph™
- 5,000+ hypoallergenic, non-toxic, cross-cut little puffs of pillowy, billowy bliss
- 0 down, feathers, scraps from mattresses and carpet padding or other gross junk
- 1/2 lb. bag of Extra Oomph™ fill, 100% freshly manufactured from virgin material
- Step 1: You go to the store to buy stuffing, right? Go to The Original or The Eden Pillow page here at CoopHomeGoods.com. Select Queen Pillow or King Pillow.
- Step 2: Choose a 1 Pack or save 10 percent with the 2 Pack and 15 percent with the 4 Pack. Go to your cart, enter payment and shipping information, then wait with eager anticipation for delivery.
- Step 3: Gleefully open and feel how luxurious and lofty the Coop Home Goods pillow feels as you hug it. Enjoy the feeling of the Lulltra cover on your face. Ahhhhhh! And bask in the satisfaction of tossing your old, uncomfortable memory foam pillow or down pillow into the trash bin.
- Step 4: Place your new queen bed or king bed pillow in the dryer on low heat with a dryer sheet for 10 to 15 minutes. (Or just fluff it by hand.) If it feels just right, you don’t need to do anything else. If there’s too much fill because you prefer a flatter pillow, just remove a handful or two and set aside. If you need more because you love a fluffier pillow, just open the Extra Oomph™ bag and add to create the loft that suits your needs.
- Step 5: Enjoy the best sleep of your life. Don’t just take it from us or those 50,000 or so reviews. It’s consistently rated and reviewed by Consumer Reports and the numbers speak for themselves. This is the best pillow ever, thanks to the 100% Best Stuffing Recipe.
Imagine the scene at your Thanksgiving. Everyone gathers, eats, eats some more, watches the Detroit Lions the one time per year, and then soon enough it’s off to bed and their heads hit the pillow. You’ve never seen anything like it.
Let’s be honest: Turkey is the big fat icon on the dinner table each year, but stuffing is the true star of the Thanksgiving feast. We are obsessed with “inside stuff” and just like our infatuation with the Oomph™ in Coop pillows, we can’t stop thinking about stuffing inside those turkeys.
So in addition to our favorite stuffing recipe above, we’re going to spread the love and share some of our favorite stuffing recipes that you can actually eat. Because we’re already hungry and we can’t wait to devour Mom’s work and then count down the hours till our heads hit that Original pillow or Eden pillow.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are some more of our favorites, starting with…
Grandma’s Turkey Stuffing
Servings: 10 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1½ cups unsalted butter
- 13-15 cups dry bread cubes
- 2¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1½ cups chicken stock
- 2 large eggs
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 2-quart casserole or 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Step 2: In a large skillet, sauté celery and onion in the butter over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Step 3: Place the bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Step 4: Pour the butter, onion and celery mixture over the bread cubes and mix. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Step 5: Stuff cavity of turkey loosely with the mixture. Do NOT overstuff.
- Step 6: Spread remaining stuffing evenly in the prepared casserole or baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Here are a few more stuffing recipes you’ll want to try, and we’ll even call them best dressing recipes for folks down South:
- Martha Stewart’s Favorite Stuffing
- Guy Fieri’s Pepperoni Stuffing
- Betty Crocker’s Retro Stuffing
- Cornbread Nation, we didn’t forget you. Try this version.
Stuffing is just the best. We can’t get enough of it, because of this simple truth:
That’s how a turkey dinner can taste so delicious.
That’s how Coop Home Goods pillow give you such a deep and restful sleep. Exposing the stuffing and making it interactive changed the pillow game.
It’s one of the best times of year, so dig in. The day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday, and then comes Cyber Monday. You don’t even have to wait. We’re here to help with the Coop Holiday Gift Guide. Bon Appetit and sweet dreams!